Claim SECRET DISCOUNT On The Checkout Page. Coupon Code Will Be Expired When The Timer Hit Zero!
What are pests?
A pest is any living organism, whether animal, plant or fungus, which is invasive or troublesome to plants or animals, human or human concerns, livestock, or human structures. It is a loose concept, as an organism can be a pest in one setting but beneficial, domesticated or acceptable in another.
What Are the Harmful Effects of Pests?
Animals are called pests when they cause damage to agriculture by feeding on crops
Pests often occur in high densities, making the damage they do even more detrimental. Termite.orparasitising livestock, such as codling moth on apples, or boll weevil on cotton. An animal could also be a pest when it causes damage to a wild ecosystem or carries germs within human habitats. Examples of these include those organisms which vector human diseases, such as rats and fleas which carry the plague disease, mosquitoes which vector malaria, and ticks which carry Lyme disease.
What is a solution?
Ants, cockroaches, and rats are examples of the most common household pests in homes. To get rid of those home pests, you need to know some ways of safe (non-toxic) pest control. This method is the best way to prevent pests, other than non-toxic to humans, this way as well as environmentally friendly.
With this pest repellent product you can cope with all the pests like, rats, insects, mosquitoes, cockroaches, grasshoppers, ants, bugs, bats, spiders, flies and other pests. In order for your home more secure and awake from dangerous pests, install this pest repellent in every corner of your home room! Because it will accelerate and facilitate pest repellent work to overcome pests.
Multi-Purpose Ultrasonic Pest Rejector. Cockroaches, mosquitoes, mice or something like that can be seen almost everywhere. They are disgusting, unsanitary, especially for children. Because mosquitoes transmit malaria, rats may carry the virus and cockroaches spread bacteria. They are dangerous sometimes! For the sake of your and your family's health, you need this Multi-Purpose Ultrasonic Pest Rejector, and create a clean and healthy living environment for them. The greatest love always lies in the details.
- It is applicable to repel cockroach, mosquito, insect, pest, mice etc.
- The repelling ultrasonic frequency is 22 - 65KHz and the effective range is 80 - 120sqm
- Non-toxic and environment-friendly
- Safe and odorless
- The power source - AC 90V - 250V 50 - 60Hz and the power is 5 - 6W
- With ABS shell, durable and shock resistant
- Size : 9 x 5 x 6.5cm
- Capacity: 1
- Sheet Size: 1m*1m
- Applicable Area: 50-100 square meters
- Charger: Not Applicable
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
- Product: Electric Shock Mosquito-killing Lamp
- Fragrance: None
- Power Source: Electrical
- repelling ultrasonic frequency: 22 - 65KHz
- effective range: 80 - 120 sqm
features 1: No-toxic and environment-friendly
- features 2: Safe and odorless
- The power source: AC 90V - 250V 50 - 60Hz
- the power: 5 - 6W
- material: ABS shell, durable and shock resistant
- Package Size: 9cm x 6cm x 3cm (3.54in x 2.36in x 1.18in)
- 1 x Multi-Purpose Ultrasonic Pest Rejector
Step by step instructions on how to use Pest Reject:
Now that you are aware of the potential of this curious device, all you need to do is to follow these 3 steps:
- Get Pest Reject from our manufacturer website. You’ll get it delivered to your home in about 1 week.
- Plug the Pest Reject on the stop contact in the bedroom, home kitchen, office, warehouse etc.
- And you will get clean room quality without any disruption of pests.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.